Welcome to the New Village School! We look forward to the opportunity to speak with you about our vibrant school and loving community. This year, we're hosting a series of Open Houses, and our next one is on January 22. In addition, individual Zoom meetings and school tours are available upon request, followed by personal conversations with teachers. To submit an application, please use the link at the bottom of the page. Currently, we're accepting rolling admissions for 2021-2022 and accepting applications for the 2022-2023 school year.
- To sign up for our upcoming Open House on Saturday, January 22, from 10am-12pm. Please use this Registration Form and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. We require proof of full vaccination during check-in at the event.
- To request an individual Zoom meeting and/or school tour, please use this Tour Registration Form or email email@example.com
- We follow all the latest health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19. Please read our Reopening Safely Page for more information.
- The current annual tuition is: $19,250. Payments are made annually, quarterly, or monthly. Although kept deliberately low compared to other private schools, but still a large amount of money for so many, the New Village School has strived to keep tuition at a level that allows a broad spectrum of economic backgrounds to contemplate joining our school.
Once you have a good sense of our school and want to apply, we will guide you through the rest of the process and answer any questions along the way. We look forward to getting to know you and, of course, your children.
- To submit an application online please use the following link: Online Application
In order for us to review your application, you must pay a $75 application fee. For online applications, please follow the instructions at the end, which direct you to Paypal. Thank you!