The New Village School is open for admissions this summer. We're currently hosting Zoom meetings and individual tours of the school upon request, followed by personal conversations with teachers. We look forward to the opportunity to speak with you about our beautiful school! To submit an application, please follow the links below.
- Individual Zoom conversations are available upon request through email@example.com
- Individual school tours are available as well. Please write to the same e-mail address to set one up.
- We follow all the latest health and safety guidelines regarding Covid-19. Please read our Reopening Safely Page for more information. While keeping our grade pods separate, we still maintain the warm and happy atmosphere of our school.
- The current annual tuition is: $19,250. Payments are made annually, quarterly, or monthly. Although kept deliberately low compared to other private schools, but still a large amount of money for so many, the New Village School has strived to keep tuition at a level that allows a broad spectrum of economic backgrounds to contemplate joining our school.
Once you have a good sense of our school and want to apply, we will guide you through the rest of the process and answer any questions along the way. We look forward to getting to know you and, of course, your children.
- To submit an application online please use the following link: Online Application
- To submit an application by mail please use the following link to print the PDF: Application by Mail
In order for us to review your application, you must pay a $75 application fee. For online applications, please follow the instructions at the end, which direct you to Paypal. For applications by mail, please send a check. Thank you!