Gualala Camping Trip
All School Camp-out at Gualala River Redwood Park! 46001 Gualala Road, Gualala, CA 95445
Check-in: Friday, September 16th, 12pm or later
Check-out: Sunday, September 18th, 2pm
$36 per person for camping for the weekend adults and children (age 3 and under Free)
Well Behaved Dogs Welcome (small extra fee)!
- Camping in a shared campsite in your own tent or RV.
- Shared Bathroom and Shower facilities.
- Friday and Saturday BBQ Potluck Dinner
- All sites have Electricity (110V AND 220V for RVs) and Water.
- Playground, Yard Games, Camp Store, and Laundry Room. Limitless Family Fun!!!
Enjoy walking in the redwoods, cooling off in the river, lounging around camp, tending the fire, playing music with friends, napping in a hammock, running wild in the woods, preparing and eating meals together...
Stay tuned for opportunities to participate in co-creating a super fun New Village Community camp out, including planning activities, games, etc.!
After purchasing tickets, please visit this google sheets page to choose a campsite, sign up for a volunteer shift, or for Friday and Saturday night music/performance lineup, or volunteer another offering!
To find out more info about the campground, please visit: http://gualalapark.com/